[opencms-dev] Problem creating Adminhook for module

Marcus Redeker mredeker at web.de
Thu Mar 24 17:12:42 CET 2005

All,

I am just in the process of changing my old Formmail-Module so that it works
with OpenCMS 6 beta1. I create a new module and imported my old files. The
administration hook is set and the icon already show up within the
administration dialog. But when I click on the icon I get the following
error

 com.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceDefaultNoCache
/system/modules/com.opencms.modules.formmail/administration/formmail/master_
template

Did I forget something? Or do I have to changes something because of OpenCMS
6?

Thanks,

--Marcus