[opencms-dev] Links and multi-site setups?

Jeremy Cavagnolo jeremy at cavagnolo.org
Thu Mar 24 17:32:41 CET 2005

I have had problems similar to these with my setup, and usually find that
I have the wrong site selected.  If you are logged into the workplace and
you have the "/" site selected but you are trying to look at pages in the
"/sites/mysite.com/" site, the site root will not resolve correctly for
the pages.

I hope this helps.

-jlc