[opencms-dev] Missing element that calls a customizedEventListener

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Sat Mar 26 12:51:05 CET 2005

Hi,

you don't need any siblings for language handling.
You just have to write a custom LocaleHandler and set it in the
opencms-system.xml as locale handler.
And you don't have to touch the existing code for that!
Your class has to be in the package org.opencms.
Than the correct language content will be used automatically according to your
likings and settings in this handler.
And there is really no need for different documents, for each language one...
Well, and that would be strange at all, to have all the different language
content in one file and than have to use different files to get at the
content :))

Regards, Bernd