[opencms-dev] Latest version of modules from CVS doesn't compile -perhaps error in build.xml?

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 27 00:10:37 CET 2005

What build/ant command are you trying? I just removed my old opencms and re-checked-out the current cvs (did that approx 10
minutes ago, recent enough;-). Build works fine with 'ant bindist' for me, which as far as I know is the most complete target
available at the moment.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "All works fine but the changing of the .war file.", what did you change and what ant
target failed to build?

Frans