AW: [opencms-dev] Memory Leak in OpenCMS?

Wiesner, Daniel daniel.wiesner at av-studio.de
Mon Mar 28 18:10:43 CEST 2005

Mysql 4.0; org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

Daniel

Von: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] Im Auftrag von Tim Howland
Gesendet: Montag, 28. März 2005 17:52
An: The OpenCms mailing list
Betreff: RE: [opencms-dev] Memory Leak in OpenCMS?

What DB and DB Driver are you using?

From: Wiesner, Daniel [mailto:daniel.wiesner at av-studio.de]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 10:49 AM
To: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Subject: [opencms-dev] Memory Leak in OpenCMS?
Hello,

I have a Multi-Site installation with template one  (some small modification
here because the left navigation is hard coded). After starting the
Application the Tomcat Manager shows:

Free memory: 234.95 MB Total memory: 254.12 MB Max memory: 508.06 MB.

The free Memory now goes continuously down and 24 hours later is about 50
MB. If I forgot to restart the engine now my customer will calling me.

Also I see about 5 or 6 active sessions. Nobody is or was in the
cms-workplace. I have this statement in every jsp: “<%page session=”false”.

Can anybody help me?

Here is my configuration.

OpenCMS 6.0 Beta 1

Apache Tomcat/5.5.4 (Compatibility Mode)
JVM 1.4.2_05-b04 Sun Microsystems Inc.
Linux 2.6.7-1-686-smp i386