[opencms-dev] RE: How to create User that can be loged in

Muhammad Sajjad Awan sajjad.a at jmobiles.com
Tue Mar 29 16:20:51 CEST 2005

Dear Group Members

I have created a Supervisor (Project Manager) and Editors (user) Groups and
assign some new user to these groups. I tried logging with the created
users. I get the following error.

com.opencms.core.CmsException: 10 Unknown User. Detailed error: [OpenCms
login failed].
      at com.opencms.workplace.CmsLoginNew.getContent(CmsLoginNew.java:150)

I have tried my best to find out this solution from mailing list before
posting this message but cant find any related solution.

Is there any good informative article that let me know how can I Define User
with different privileges for  a OPENCMS Project