[opencms-dev] Stylesheets and WYSIWYG not working together

Barry barry at zoidberg.nl
Tue Mar 29 17:18:57 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I have a minor annoyance with the WYSIWIG Editor. I have defined my
templates so that all the HTML in a body element is enclosed in a table and
directly in a tag like this:

		<cms:include element="body" editable="true"/>

And my template also includes a stylesheet which defines a style like this:

.normal
{
font-family: Ariel;
font-size: 9pt;
}

This works fine in the Online and Offline projects which use the Ariel font.
When I open the body text in the editor though, it still shows as Times New
Roman.

Is there a way to get the Editor to use a different default font, or even
better get it to somehow pick up the font from the stylesheet?

Many thanks for any help,
Barry.