[opencms-dev] xmlpage WYSIWYG editor

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Wed Mar 30 07:33:01 CEST 2005

Hi Marc,

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 21:50, Marc Fievet wrote:
> Hello Bernd,
>
> Wich editor are you speaking?

the one mentioned in the subject line :)
the WYSIWYG editor you have for a xmlpage when you click "edit page" in the
filemenu for the xmlpage.
This editor is not available for a HTML Area Widget in xmlcontent files when
clicking "edit".
In the OpenCms preferences menu this xmlpage editor is called WYSIWIG-Editor.
AND it would be very nice if this automatic cleanup in the HTML Area Editor in
the xmlcontent edit form would not be done by default. So it would be nice to
have a "cleanup" button there too! Well if this other editor would be
available all were fine.

Regards, Bernd

> Regards
>
> MARC

[  Code Create
[  Information Technology & Architecture

[  Bernd Wolfsegger

[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform
[  Dipl.-Ing. Architekt

[  Office in Germany
[
[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13