[opencms-dev] News-Module for OpenCMS 6??

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:42:07 CEST 2005

Hello Clemens,

I'm working on a news/articles module for OpenCms 6, and I'd like to
share my findings with other people, but so far I didn't get any
answer from the mailing list. My last message has subject "Module to
publish articles with attachments".

I'm not sure that my messages arrive to the list. Can someone confirm
if this gets through?

regards,
Alessandro