[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Thu Mar 31 00:39:13 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I read in the Alkacon Documentation that it is possible to install
Opencms 6.0 in such a way that the /opencms/opencms/ is omitted from the
end-user view: however it seems to me that this is only achievable using
Apache as the static web server. I am running Opencms under Tomcat 4.0 /
IIS on a Windows 2k server and following the instructions given in the
Alkacon Documentation I can log in but all the graphics of the Workplace
is not displayed at all.

Suggestion are welcome!

Dom