[opencms-dev] News-Module for OpenCMS 6??

Clemens A mensik clemens.mensik at ip2.at
Thu Mar 31 10:28:55 CEST 2005

thx for your answer, I also appreciate your work, but that's
not exactly what I've been aksing for. I'm looking for a working
already finished or maybe still under developement but already
working news/artice module for OpenCMS 6.

Maybe somebody knows a good module-download page? Every module
I've found till now doesn't work... Either it fucks up my OpenCMS
installation and the only way to remove it is to re-install
OpenCMS or I can't even install it because of some missing
Dependencies I can't find to download.

greets
clemens