[opencms-dev] Installing beta 2

Ronald Lips ronald.lips at atobemobile.com
Fri Apr 1 12:37:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

I succesfully installed beta 2. I used a clean installation and then
imported my modules and data from beta 1. Everything works OK, as far as
I can see. The only thing that I get is when the login page is presented
(/opencms/opencms/system/login) the following message is displayed:
-----
The version of workplace-templates and workplace-classes are different.
Please update one.

Workplace: 6.0 beta 1 Corrin
Classes: 6.0 beta 2 Corrin
-----

As stated, I completely removed the OpenCms installation, deployed the
beta 2 WAR file and ran setup. Can anyone tell me what the cause of this
is?

Thanks
Ronald

AtoBe Mobile Solutions