[opencms-dev] CVS Update 6.0 beta 2

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Fri Apr 1 13:30:00 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I have just made a CSV update via pserver etc.. But there are some folders
which I can see in the CVS webinterface, but which did not update.
These are the folders:
etc
patches
prototype
web

Do I need these contents ?

After build with bindist the resulting zip is smaller than the prebuild which
I downloaded before.
The alkacon documentation modules are missing.
Is that intended?

But size is still different, even without the doc.

The package org.opencms.db.oracle has two errors in class CmsUserDriver in the
CVS update.
I assume, because of this it is excluded from the build process.
Is this intended?
Its included in the prebuild piece. And there are many other Entrys in the
prebuild war with different size.

How can this be?

Kind regards, Bernd