AW: AW: [opencms-dev] News-Module for OpenCMS 6??

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Sat Apr 2 16:45:08 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, den 02.04.2005, 16:11 +0200 schrieb Ulrich Rueth:
> Hi Manfred,
>
> thanks for the hint. My module in fact adds the icons "automatically". The
> FAQ section you mentioned initally was in the setup howto, and after having
> automated this part, I moved it into the FAQ. But you're right, it maybe
> confuses more than helps, therefore I'll remove it next time... Meanwhile I
> need to fix some issues with 6b2 I just found out... Can't import the
> module.

Did you apply the changes that Alex mentioned in the last post I had in
my list of posts?

(The change from the subelements to attributes)

I had a similar problem before I looked into the CVS and took care of
the differences of the modules' manifest file.

ciao,
Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |