[opencms-dev] Synchronisation of a folder with CmsShell

Rainer Vehns vehns at codecentric.de
Mon Apr 4 00:41:46 CEST 2005

Hello,

I use the synchronisation mechanism of OpenCms to develop JSPs and classes
outside of OpenCms in my IDE. At the moment I use the administration
interface to accomplish this but I want to get rid of pressing a button each
time I synchronize my folder. So I try to automate this task, but the
command line interface doesn't provide the synchronisation functionality.
Are there other possibilities, e.g. ANT-tasks?

Thank you,

Rainer