[opencms-dev] ver. 5 -- stylesheet does not work properly in the wysiwyg editor

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Mon Apr 4 12:04:27 CEST 2005

Hi all,

Can anybody explain me why the font-size is different in the WYSIWYG
editor ? All the other proprties are equal (margin, color, ...) But only
the font-size is not respected .

I designed my template to use a stylesheet.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xmltemplate>
<stylesheet>/system/modules/com.adelis.bureau.alsace/resources/css/commun.css</stylesheet>

<template>
    <element name="jsptemplate"/>
</template>

<elementdef name="jsptemplate">
    <class>com.opencms.flex.CmsJspTemplate</class>
    <template>../jsptemplates/page_une_colonne.jsp</template>
</elementdef>

</xmltemplate>

In my stylesheet, I set the font-size for the body (the font must be
resizable for the visitors).

body {
    font-size: 0.7em;
}

In the wysisig editor, the font size is 1em when the texte is into a
table. On line, it is 0.7em. If the text is lot into a table, the font
size is equal in both cases.

What is the exact html code into the wysiwig editor ? Is it located into
a html table ?

Are there any known workaround ?

Is it possible to add a second stylesheet in the wysiwig editor to fix
such bugs.

I would realy appreciate some help on that topic.

--
Xavier Ottolini
Développeur multimédia

Adelis