[opencms-dev] xmlcontent "subtypes" article, bookmark etc.

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Apr 5 12:07:04 CEST 2005

O.K. its all written inside the manifest file... respectively in the
opencms_module.xml
Now, can anybody tell we how it got there in the first place? :)
When defining a new module in the administration view, I can see no way to set
these values.
Is it only possible to do it manually yet?

Kind regards, Bernd