[opencms-dev] error creating xmlcontent

Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
Tue Apr 5 18:38:43 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I lost one day without finding a solution.

I created a .xsd schema file for a new xmlcontent.
When I try to create (save) a generic-xml file according to this schema
(edit controlcode...)
this error appears:

Invalid OpenCms content definition XML schema structure: Expected two
type elements [Code 400 - Error in xml processing].

I created few days ago other xmlcontent without problems and I'm SURE
the xml file and its schema are correct.

Has somebody experienced this problem too?
thx all.

  Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
  NewMedia Solutions srl - Via San Gregorio 6, 20124 Milano
  Tel (+39) 02 202316.1 - Fax (+39) 02 202316.50
  site:   http://www.newmediasolutions.it
  portal: http://www.newmedia.it