[opencms-dev] Site Alias Secure

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Apr 5 18:24:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

my scenario:
I have one site "/sites/www.mysite"
I have two domains www.mysite.com and www.mysite.de.
I like to have: the same content for both domains (both point to uri
"/sites/www.mysite") and https for both domains and secure selectable for
both domains.
But that is not yet possible with the current possible settings in the
opencms-system.xml and the displayed possibilities in the secure menu.
Because there is displayed only one domain for a resource below the uri.
I think there should show up all addresses that point to the uri and all
secure addresses defined for the uri (so there has to be one secure server per
alias) . And depending on the address(domain)
used for a request the according address(domain )for the secured resource
should be used in the generated links .
Well, I think that is what this secue functionality is ment for, to generate
https links?

Kind regards, Bernd