[opencms-dev] How I can made opencms not searching for export directory

Farnaz Fotrousi f_fotrousi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 19:56:22 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have prepared an opencms installation and made my site in it. Then I prepared a dump file from database in order to have this enviroment including my site, users and permissions in another installtion of opencms.
But I faced with a problem. When I try to open my website's pages in online project, the system is searching for these pages in /opencms/export path. But I have not published my site in second opencms installation as I use dump file from first installtion. so my website pages can not be found in export directory.

When I change the /export to /opencms manually, the requested pages in online project is opened successfully.
How I can make the system not to search for /export directory when a page in online project is requested? If I set staticexport.enabled=false in opencms.properties, Can I tell opencms to discard export directory?

Regards,
Farnaz