[opencms-dev] Ownership problems in OpenCMS

mbowman at udcom.com mbowman at udcom.com
Tue Apr 5 20:46:06 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm new to OpenCMS so forgive what might be a straight forward and easily
correctable problem.  We have OpenCMS 5.0.1
installed on a Windows 2000 server with Tomcat 4. The website comes up
fine, we can log into opencms and browse projects
however as any user we can't edit the source code, page or change any file
permissions - all of the options save for properties
are greyed out.

Is there a way to reset all of the project file permissions?

Matthew K Bowman
Systems Administrator