[opencms-dev] RE: Deployment - Error OpenCms 6 beta 2

csong at toshiba.com.sg csong at toshiba.com.sg
Wed Apr 6 04:52:21 CEST 2005

Rodrigo,

Thanks. Your fix seems to work for Resin 3.0.12 as well.

Can see setup/index.jsp, but, I still get a failure when importing the
workplace with the following error in Resin :

29:             at
org.opencms.setup.CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.run(CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.java:153)
28:             at
org.opencms.setup.CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.kill(CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.java:107)
27:             at org.opencms.main.CmsShell.exit(CmsShell.java:560)
26:     java.lang.NullPointerException
25:             at
org.opencms.setup.CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.run(CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.java:153)
24:             at
org.opencms.setup.CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.kill(CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.java:107)
23:             at org.opencms.main.CmsShell.exit(CmsShell.java:554)
22:     java.lang.NullPointerException
21:             at
org.opencms.setup.CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.run(CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.java:148)
20:             at org.opencms.main.CmsShell.start(CmsShell.java:491)
19:             at
org.opencms.main.CmsShell.executeCommands(CmsShell.java:666)
18:             at
org.opencms.main.CmsShell.printPrompt(CmsShell.java:719)
17:     java.lang.NullPointerException
16:             at
org.opencms.setup.CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.run(CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.java:142)
15:             at org.opencms.main.CmsShell.<init>(CmsShell.java:448)
14:     java.lang.NullPointerException
13:             at
org.opencms.setup.CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.run(CmsSetupWorkplaceImportThread.java:142)
12:             at org.opencms.main.CmsShell.<init>(CmsShell.java:445)
11:             at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.upgradeRunlevel(OpenCmsCore.java:1407)
10:             at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.initConfiguration(OpenCmsCore.java:844)
9:              at
org.opencms.configuration.CmsConfigurationManager.loadXmlConfiguration(CmsConfigurationManager.java:323)
8:              at
org.opencms.configuration.CmsConfigurationManager.loadXmlConfiguration(CmsConfigurationManager.java:489)
7:              at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1591)
6:              at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getXMLReader(Digester.java:891)
5:      java.lang.NullPointerException
4:      Critical error during OpenCms initialization
3:
2:      OpenCms property file:
C:\resin-3.0.12\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\config\opencms.properties
1:      OpenCms WEB-INF path:  C:\resin-3.0.12\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\

Best Regards,
Tay Choon Song
web: pc.toshiba-asia.com
tel: 62709989 ext 136

"Rodrigo Baptista" <rbaptista at criticalsoftware.com>
Sent by: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
04/05/2005 10:50 PM
Please respond to The OpenCms mailing list