[opencms-dev] CMS6 permissions

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 6 10:47:24 CEST 2005

Check the "permissions" tab on the top-level directory for those projects. Make sure you deny generic "user" and "guest" access if
you want. Be carefull of setting permissions on your site top-level-directory though, before you know it you can only login in as
"admin" in the workplace :-)  (I believe that was fixed in beta1 though)

Frans

  _____