[opencms-dev] User Authentiction& Authorization- Urgent.

John Fredy sjohnfredy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 13:04:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am using OpenCms 6.0 and feel pretty good. I am researching to find our the ways of implementation of User Authentication and Authorization mechanism. My webapplication has number of files and users with different roles. The content of the page should be displayed and priviledges should be available based on the user logged in. Is there any mecahnism available in OpenCms to achieve this?

Anticipating your reply.

Regards
John Fredy.