[opencms-dev] Get all folders

Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
Wed Apr 6 18:33:21 CEST 2005

 Try with  the method getNavigationTreeForFolder() or one of its overloaded version.
 ( class : org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspNavBuilder)
 If you need API documentation :  http://www.codedroids.com/javadocs/opencms/build_5_7_1/docs/api/index.html

  Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
  NewMedia Solutions srl - Via San Gregorio 6, 20124 Milano
  Tel (+39) 02 202316.1 - Fax (+39) 02 202316.50
  site:   http://www.newmediasolutions.it