[opencms-dev] random error during static export of about 3000 files

Christian Schmidt christian.schmidt at questico.de
Thu Apr 7 13:46:40 CEST 2005

Hi again,

what helped was to switch off the flexcache (opencms.properties:
flex.cache.enabled=false). It would probably be better to increase the
values but I don't know which ones and what values? Any ideas:

# Sizing parameters for the cached "entries" (ie. pages) in the FlexCache.
# The amount of server memory available obviously is the
# critical factor here. The values below are set in byte size.
# The default is 2mb memory for the cached pages _or_ a maximum of 4000
# cached page variations in total.
flex.cache.maxCacheBytes=8000000
flex.cache.avgCacheBytes=6000000
flex.cache.maxEntryBytes=400000
flex.cache.maxEntries=8000
flex.cache.maxKeys=2000
flex.cache.forceGC=true

Thanx again for your help!

Regards,
Christian

ps: I did not clean the history though...