[opencms-dev] ver. 5 -- font size different in the WYSIWIG and in the front end - Urgent

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Thu Apr 7 16:19:29 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I sended a few days ago a message about font size problem. The original
message is below

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q2/016199.html

I set up the template to use the same stylesheet than in the web site.
But when I edit a page, the text displayed in the table cell is bigger
than is should be.

the stylesheet looks like this :

body {
    font-size: 0.7em;

}

Is the wysiwig editor already inserted into a table ?

It is annoying because it means that I should use two differents
stylesheets : one for the front office and one for the wysiwig editor.

Is it possible to avoid this ?

I would really appreciate a help because the my project is near the dead
line.

Regards,

--
Xavier Ottolini