[opencms-dev] cron job to backup a project

Christian Schmidt christian.schmidt at questico.de
Fri Apr 8 09:24:37 CEST 2005

Hi Rafael,

I'm afraid some of these classes might not exist in the 5.0.1 since
we're using the 5.3.6 and alkakon did some major changes between these
two versions. I put the imports here and as you can see below, the 5.3.6
uses the org package instead of the com package (one of the major
changes: they moved almost all packages from com to org)

import org.apache.commons.collections.ExtendedProperties;
import org.opencms.file.CmsObject;
import org.opencms.main.OpenCms;
import org.opencms.module.CmsModule;
import org.opencms.module.CmsModuleImportExportHandler;
import org.opencms.module.CmsModuleManager;
import org.opencms.scheduler.I_CmsScheduledJob;
import org.opencms.threads.CmsExportThread;

BUT since the topic isn't new to 5.3.6 you could probably still be fine
if you look up the classes in the javadoc of your version and adjust
your imports accordingly.

hth,
regards,
Christian