AW: [opencms-dev] Opencms6.0 beta2, microsite, _configuration

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Fri Apr 8 15:00:41 CEST 2005

Patrick,

you have to set a property value at the microsite folder, too. The property
"style_main_configpath" must point to the configuration folder, e.g.
"/mymicrosite/_configuration/". This is necessary because each page can have
individual configuration settings even for one microsite.
In the current CVS head, I fixed this problem by attaching the property
value on microsite folder creation. To do so, you have to adjust the
manifest.xml file of the template one module zip and add the following
property nodes to the microsite folder definition:

<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeFolderExtended"
name="microsite" id="19">
				<properties>
                    <property>
                        <name>style_main_configpath</name>

<value><![CDATA[${resource.folder.path}_configuration/]]></value>
                    </property>
                </properties>
				<copy-resources>
					<copy-resource
source="/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/copyresources/_conf
iguration" target="${resource.folder.path}" type="new"/>
				</copy-resources>
			</type>

Hth!
Regards,