[opencms-dev] User Admin is no SystemUser ?

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Fri Apr 8 15:49:19 CEST 2005

The following scriptlet prints the following text into the log. I am logged in as the administrator while requesting the JSP containing this scriptlet:

Scriptlet:
System.out.println("Test : " + cms.getRequestContext().currentUser().isSystemUser() + ", " + cms.getRequestContext().currentUser());

Logged:
Test : false, [User] name:Admin id:c300ba5c-01e8-3727-b305-5dcc9ccae1ee flags:0 type:0 description:The admin user

Well, is user Admin no SystemUser? Who is SystemUser. I thought it is opposed to the GuestUser and describes all the Users which can log into the System.

Kind regards, Bernd