AW: [opencms-dev] Again on "How to change HOME destination in templateone?"

Andreas Zahner A.Zahner at alkacon.com
Mon Apr 11 13:29:14 CEST 2005

Dom,

currently, the location of the "Home" button points to the microsite folder,
this is fixed. So if you are using template one, make sure that your site
folder is of the type "microsite folder". If this is not the case, change
the type with the context menu.

Regards,

Andreas Zahner
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts