[opencms-dev] Customizing menus content in workspace

Per Olesen polesen at nordija.com
Mon Apr 11 14:38:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the content of menus in the
workspace in an easy way?

For instance when I click "New" to create a new "Page", "Folder", "Extended
folder", ... I get a menu with a lot of options. What if I would only like
two options to be possible: "Page" or "Folder".

Another example is the context menu I get when I click on a icon for a given
resouorce in the explorer. The one with the actions: "Lock", "Edit", ...
"Permissions", ... What if I only would like "Edit" and "Publish" to be
visible?

I'm trying to simplify the interface for some of my editor users.

Regards, Per

--
Per Olesen @ Nordija A/S - www.nordija.com - main#: +45 70 20 25 10
email: polesen at nordija.com - cell#: +45 23 38 95 81