[opencms-dev] v6b2 / postgresql - unable to determine cannonical charset name for ...

Jack Bakker jbakker at iable.ca
Mon Apr 11 15:28:32 CEST 2005

During the install of version 6 beta2 on Suse 9.2 using a postgresql 7.4 db
created with encoding='UNICODE', I get many of the following errors:

unable to determine cannonical charset name for ]]><METHOD name= - using
ISO-8859-1

Also after install is complete (I chose to include all modules, etc),
folders look good but there are no files found in the folders modules, in
the default site, but there are files in the workplace.

I didn't see this error with the same db version/encoding with beta 1
(installed to a Suse 8.1 box)

Am I missing a component on the Suse 9.2 box ?

Thx.

Jack