[opencms-dev] 6b2: Exporting the workplace

Daniel Rhoden drhoden at iiwinc.com
Mon Apr 11 15:48:53 CEST 2005

I posted screen shots of a problem with the explorer that I believe Alex
correctly identified as being caused by the workplace.css file not being
found.  After looking at the source code I was able to determine that it
was looking for the file in the export directory:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/export/system/workplace/commons/style/workplace.css">

To my surprise, there is no such path in my export folder.

[root at mysys system]# pwd
/opt/tomcat5/webapps/ROOT/export/system
[root at mysys system]# ll
total 2
drwxr-xr-x  3 tomcat tomcat 1024 Apr  8 10:02 modules
drwxr-xr-x  2 tomcat tomcat 1024 Apr  8 10:02 shared
[root at mysys system]#

How can I make OpenCMS export these resources?  Also, I don't understand
why other resources export just fine but these do not.  If the
configuration were incorrect, I would thing that no exports would exist.

All thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

--Daniel Rhoden