[opencms-dev] opencms.tld

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Apr 12 11:13:29 CEST 2005

Hi alkacon and all,

in Eclipse, using Lomboz, I get a parsing error for JSPs usinf OpenCms tags
(eg the contentload tag, param attribute):

"JSP parsing error: According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file,
attribute ... does not accept any expressions"

I looked into the opencms.tld. And for many tag attributes there is the
"rtexprvalue" not set, but you can use expressions obviously.
Well, is this an error of lomoboz, showing me this as an error, do I miss
something, or does "rtexprvalue" has to be set explicitely and else it is by
default "false"?
At least the servlet container seems to have no problems, since all works
well...

Kind regards, Bernd