[opencms-dev] HtmlArea under Firefox with locale different than en and de

Marek mareknow-pbc at o2.pl
Tue Apr 12 12:49:50 CEST 2005

Hello

I have got a following problem with HtmlArea.

I've installed OpenCms6Beta2. Under Firefox 1.0.2 HtmlArea works fine (with both english and deutsch locale set in preferences). Then I've added my locale (pl). My locale appeared in preferences. I switched to my locale, and wanted to edit an xmlpage page with WYSIWYG editor under Firefox. An editor appeared, but only with one simple toolbar. Then I closed editor and switched to english. I oepned the WYSIWYG editor once again, and everything was fine. So I thought that there must be something wrong with my locale ounder HtmlArea editor. I've added pl.js file in ../ContectMenu/lang and ../TableOperations/lang folders and published them. I restarted my application server (jboss 4.0.1), I opened CMS and switched to polish (in preferences). And after opening WYSIWYG editor I got all toolbars, but editor is frozen.

Abybody any idea?

Regadrs,
Marek