[opencms-dev] how can i get file list from the folder.

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 12 20:43:40 CEST 2005

Read the javadoc of org.opencms.jsp
Class: CmsJspNavBuilder

(recommended read as well: CmsJspActionElement and NavElement)

The items in said folder need to have a proper NavText ofcourse.

Something like this:

// Create a JSP action element
CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);
java.util.List list = cms.getNavigation().getNavigationForFolder();
java.util.Iterator i = list.iterator();

// Now build the navigation
out.println("Items in this folder/list:<br>");
while (i.hasNext()) {
    	CmsJspNavElement ne = (CmsJspNavElement)i.next();
	out.print(ne.getNavText()); // never returns null, so this is safe
	out.println("<br>");
}
out.println("end entries<br>");

Frans