[opencms-dev] Binary or Source

Patrick Donker list at webpagina.nu
Thu Apr 14 16:55:24 CEST 2005

Hi Guys,
I just joined the list because I'd like to check out OpenCMS. I've tried
to run Mambo, but that is way to static to put my own website(s) in. I
hope that this one will be more flexible and allows me to adjust cms to
the website, in stead of the other way around.
Before trying I'd like to ask you lot which is better to install; binary
or source. What are the dis/advantages to one another and why should I
choose which. I've tried to search the archive but that isnt quite one
of the most intelligent seach engines, to put it mildly ;)
Hope to get an answer soon so I can start fiddling around..
Thanks!

-Patrick