[opencms-dev] deleting users cause database export problem

Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
Thu Apr 14 21:04:24 CEST 2005

	Hi all,
	Today I deleted an user from the administration view, then I
tried to export
	data and modules from the database manager view. This exception
was thrown : 'iduser' (Unknown user)

	I had to change directly all occurrences of this unknown
'iduser' (the one deleted by me)
	in the fisical database with a real one existing in the table
CMS_USERS.

	After a lot of panic I'm able to export my data and modules
again.

  Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
  NewMedia Solutions srl - Via San Gregorio 6, 20124 Milano
  Tel (+39) 02 202316.1 - Fax (+39) 02 202316.50
  site:   http://www.newmediasolutions.it
  portal: http://www.newmedia.it