[opencms-dev] Multilanguage and History

Peter korn peterkorn at gmx.net
Fri Apr 15 11:08:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

i hava a Question about the History function.

I want to use the multilanguage feature in OpenCms 6. I think it is a greate
feature.
 I just have a little problem with the History. I think the History is a
History of the file content of all siblings, so if a user changes the german
version of a page and a second user changes the english version, then the
first user cant undo his changes without undoing the changes of the second
user.

Maybe I've just got it wrong?
If not, are there plans to change this behavior in the final release ?

thanks

Peter

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail