[opencms-dev] backup problems

Timo Eissler timo.eissler at dtnet.de
Fri Apr 15 13:13:20 CEST 2005

Hello list,

we backup our opencms system with a simple mysqldump of the databases.
Now i tried to test if a recovery will be funktional, and put the
database backup
in the db of our second opencms installation.

I thought this should be functional, but when i am logged in i can see that
the files are not the same like in the production system.
How can this be?
It is the same db!

Can me anyone explain what´s the best way to backup opencms and how i
can test this backup?

I already searched a howto on google, but i didnt find matching site.

thanks for every hint!

grZ timo

DT Netsolution GmbH   -   Talaeckerstr. 30 -  D-70437 Stuttgart
Tel: +49-711-849910-70                  Fax: +49-711-849910-934
WEB: http://www.dtnet.de/          Email: timo.eissler at dtnet.de