[opencms-dev] Ver 6a3 -- Problems exporting databse and modules]

Robert Petermeier robert2.0 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 18 11:18:56 CEST 2005

[Database export fails with "Code 10 - Unknown User" in
CmsUserDriver#readUser(I_CmsRuntimeInfo, CmsUUID), giving a non-existing
UUID as cause

Versions: alpha 2, alpha 3]

Jesus Rodriguez schrieb:
> Robert said:
> "
>
>> I guess the problem might be that some of the to-be-exported files
>> were created by a user account that doesn't exist anymore.
>
> I don't think so because I haven't deleted any users from the system.

Well, I just solved the problem. In my case the problem was that an
existing user had been deleted (as I had guessed). I recreated the user
and inserted his old UUID manually into the DB. After that the export
worked fine again.

I consider this a bug in the alpha 2 version but I don't know whether it
has been (silently) fixed already in the newer releases. Maybe someone
from Alkacon will give a comment on this issue.

Bye,
Robert