[opencms-dev] Few questions on XML content

Anindya Bandyopadhyay anindya12345 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:43:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

 I'm currently working on XML Content with articles on OpenCms 6.0B. I've
got few questions regarding articles:

   1. I've my own *article.xsd* which actually points to another xsd file
   which is *<xsd:include schemaLocation="
   opencms://opencms-xmlcontent.xsd"/>*. I can't find the file in VFS. Is
   there any way to have a look at the mentioned file?

   1. I would like to set an expiry date in articles so the article
   should not be in the list after the expiry date. I can see the column "Date
   Expired" in explorer view but can't set the value to it. How can I achieve
   this expiration functionality?

   1. I tried to add one element like *<xsd:element name="myElement"
   type="OpenCmsString" />* but OpenCms didn't like it. Which elements we
   can add in article? Is there any list of all the elements?

 Can anybody please help me? Anybody found any documentation on XML Content?

 Thanks,

 Anindya