[opencms-dev] basic understanding

bart vandendriessche bart at nascom.be
Mon Apr 18 17:48:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

I used Building websites with OpenCMS by Matt Butcher to get a decent
understanding of OpenCMS while developing my first website with it. It
pretty much covered all the topics I needed to know, but unfortunately
it is written for opencms 5. OpenCMS 6 is quite different in some areas,
allthough alot of sections in this book will still be very helpfull.

hth,
Bart