[opencms-dev] how to read the properies of an CmsBackupResource

Peter korn peterkorn at gmx.net
Wed Apr 20 12:01:02 CEST 2005

Hi,

can anybody tell me how to read the properies of an CmsBackupResource?

I need them cause i need a preview in a self build History of Pages. This
preview should show a page not only as source (like in the OpenCms History).
So i want to create a temporary page with the conten of the old version of
the page. That should work, but to show the preview correct i need also the
properties of the old version and i cant find the right Method in CmsObject
or I_CmsResourceType.

Maybe this is a nice idea for the History of OpenCms too?

any ideas? anybody?

thanks

Peter

--
+++ GMX - Die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More +++

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail