[opencms-dev] Unhandled exceptions instead of errors in OpenCms6beta2?

Xenofon Grigoriadis xmk637-dev at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 20 15:37:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am new to OpenCms and evaluating it currently. One thing bothers me,
but I don't know if is supposed to be only during beta phase: every
where I do something wrong - like leaving a field empty, where I should
enter something - , I get a raw exception message with source code
information etc. I would except generally more user-friendly
error messages, which hide all information which has to do with coding.

Will this be changed in the release version?

Xenofon