[opencms-dev] Login page defence

Tim Howland thowland at organic.com
Wed Apr 20 23:16:44 CEST 2005

Dmitry-

We solved this by embedding code into our templates that checked to see
if the user was logged in. If it wasn't, they would be redirected to a
login form. If you search the mailing list archives at opencms.org, I'm
sure you'll turn up some sample code.

This approach won't work with a static export, of course- for that, you
may need to write custom apache / mysql integration code using
mod_authdb.

HTH,

Tim