[opencms-dev] cannot open /opencms/opencms/index.jsp

P-Y Foucou foucou at systran.fr
Thu Apr 21 12:14:53 CEST 2005

> When you start the wizard on the 3rd screen it lists all the modules which you can deploy along with opencms

they were all checked.

Ps: Not sure it's related, during workspace import I got tons messages like

17639:		at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.checkPermissions(CmsSecurityManager.java:4786)
17638:		at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.checkPermissions(CmsSecurityManager.java:5023)
17637:	org.opencms.security.CmsSecurityException: Denied access to
resource '/system/workplace/resources/ic_picgallery_in.gif', required
permissions are +w [Code 303 - No permissions to perform this operation]
17636:	 ( 662 / 1114 ) Importing
/system/workplace/resources/ic_picgallery_in.gif ...    !!! Exception
org.opencms.security.CmsSecurityException: Denied access to resource
'/system/workplace/resources/ic_picgallery_in.gif', required permissions
are +w
17635:	Skipping /system/workplace/resources/ic_picgallery.gif
17634: