[opencms-dev] cron job problem

Rafael Diaz Valdes Rafael.Diaz.Valdes at cern.ch
Thu Apr 21 14:07:40 CEST 2005

 Hi all

 I wrote a class file to export module information and put it as a cron job

 my entry on the Schedule task is:

 45 12 * * * admin Administrators com.opencms.aliceweb.aliceModuleExport parameter

(all in one line)

and my aliceModuleExport class is:

public class aliceModuleExport implements I_CmsCronJob {

   public String launch(CmsObject cmso, String parameter)
throws Exception {
     String filename = "/data/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/export/modules/com.opencms.aliceweb.zip";

     String[] pathArray = new String[]{
              "/system/modules/com.opencms.aliceweb/classes/",
              "/system/modules/com.opencms.aliceweb/contenttemplates/",
              "/system/modules/com.opencms.aliceweb/default_bodies/",
              "/system/modules/com.opencms.aliceweb/elements/",
              "/system/modules/com.opencms.aliceweb/jsptemplates/",
              "/system/modules/com.opencms.aliceweb/lib/",
              "/system/modules/com.opencms.aliceweb/resources/",
              "/system/modules/com.opencms.aliceweb/templates/"};
     boolean includeSystem = false;
     boolean excludeUnchanged = false;
     cmso.exportResources(filename,pathArray,includeSystem,excludeUnchanged);
     return null;
   }
}

 I restart tomcat  but
 the cron task is not executed and there are not signal of this in the logfile viewer

 Do you have some idea ?

 I'm using Tomcat 4.1.29 and opencms 5.0

 regards
 rafael