[opencms-dev] Re: (6b2) Xml Content Option List

sgomez at soluziona.com sgomez at soluziona.com
Thu Apr 21 19:36:29 CEST 2005

Hi, Jorge

I think you are talking about this...

You have to define an element of OpenCmsString type. Then, the default
value must be set to the list of possible values separated by "|" (you can
take it from a resourcebundle), and specify the layout "SelectorWidget" for
that element.

   <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsYourType">
      <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="element_list" type="OpenCmsString" />
       </xsd:sequence>
   </xsd:complexType>
      <xsd:annotation>
            <xsd:appinfo>
                  <resourcebundle name="your.module.workplace"/>
                  <defaults>
                        <default element="element_list" value="value1
|value2|value3"/>
                  </defaults>
                  <layouts>
                        <layout element="element_list"
widget="SelectorWidget" />
                  </layouts>
            </xsd:appinfo>

      </xsd:annotation>

I hope this will help you. Otherwise, have a look to the
xmlcontent/widgetdemo demopage, ok?

Regards
Silvia Gómez